2021 - 2022 Studio Course Catalog
Classes for Conservatory Students: Ages 12 – 18
- Private (One on one private Instructions with dedicated faculty member)
- Online Private ( Taught One on One with Resonance School of Music Faculty through Microsoft Teams)
- Group Lessons ( Groups of 3-6 students, taught in scheduled class times.)
- Online Courses ( Learn on your own pace, watching online lectures, quizzes and assignments)
- Online Hybrids ( Learn through modules, watching lectures and taking quizzes. Although grades are managed by school TA’s and Grades are required to pass each level)
These Classes are taught by Christian Cortez and are booked through the school front desk. Recording classes are charged as private lesson tuition at the hourly rate and are taught in private lesson formats
Studio of Rock
An esemble class taught in a group format at Resonance School of Music. Classes are scheduled for Friday evenings. All course participants must have intermediate skill sets on their instruments to be accepted to this course.
Private lessons are taught in the private format with a specified teacher. Students are required to practice diligently and make mandatory weekly appointments.
We offer a slew of online courses. We offer our one on one lessons through microsoft teams. We also offer classes, these are through teachers on Udemy. Or we offer classes in our conservatory classes online through our online portal.
Classes For Preschoolers
Music For Little Mozarts
Group Format classes for preschool students. Classes are once a week usually in the early afternoon. Ages 3-6 only.